Aimed at Lancashire residents aged 50+, with advice on how to stay safe and independent whilst travelling, the presentation is delivered by Lancashire Road Safety Partnership facilitators at a time and place to suit you (subject to availability).
This short interactive presentation is designed to be enjoyable and includes topics such as:
- Keeping yourself and others safe on the roads
- Causes of road casualties in Lancashire
- Vehicle safety – for you, your passengers & pets
- Maintaining your fitness to drive
- Licence renewal and informing the DVLA of medical conditions
- How do alcohol, drugs & medication affect your ability to drive?
- Have a look at life through a pair of beer goggles!
- Alternatives to driving in Lancashire
For further information contact:
Lancashire County Council Safe & Healthy Travel Team.
Email: email@example.com Telephone: 01772 537960